As I read the obituaries of the true over achievers of my predecessors who became peers, I can see where I was an over attempter who sometimes filled in for fade when a new natural or man-made change showed the need for an approach to a challenge and not simple competition. As such, the accomplishments I did achieve became programs where competitions occurred. I had met simulation as it seeped over from the Astronautics side of Douglas as proprietary Simscript and IBM General Purpose Simulation I and II. These were more what today we would call games languages. I saw a table set up out at China Lake that had been used with various objects to simulate a project to replace the existing air launched anti-radiation missiles. A simple example of where I landed came when my youngest son bought a Microsoft joystick with haptic feedback to play with the current Microsoft Flight simulator. When he attempted rooftop takeoffs with the helicopter, he found it would lift and he just let it fall off the edge of the building to begin. After he showed me when I visited him I decided to get a current joystick and the current game. What I found is he had not calibrated his stick!! When I reported this to him he was very angry at the makers. "Why didn't they tell me this!!" and he took the game off his computer. This was a while ago. I now have all my photographs, music and flight simulators off my computer which is getting venerable being an ALIENWARE. My grandson has the Lockheed developed flight simulator on his computer and both he and his sister preferred a games controller or to use a finger on a tablet. Now I understand how ColonelBoyd ended up with decision criteria.