Hal: I was being a little facetious about the time.... I also made the assumption that you guys got the list from whomever compiles it for the award engravings. I'm sure that there are lots of members that can't attend, and do like I do and look for the awards list under the actual tab for the awards.... Still hasn't been updated yet for 2023. As to publishing them earlier, I'd advocate for posting the list online after the close of the awards banquet. Many of the awards I find out about via postings on various forums I read, usually within an hour or two of the banquet being over...I know of a couple award winners that found out in flight on the way home, via text's from friends that were at the banquet.

BTW... done my share of writing, editing and publishing over the years in print, as well as being involved in news broadcasting, in local, national and international operations. I date back far enough that 2" and 3/4" tape ruled in broadcast, linotype was still heavily in use and "cut and paste" meant using x-acto knives and glue to correct photoset galleys.....